We have had to make drastic changes to the way we deliver our services
- As of 23rd March 2020 please DO NOT come into surgery. If you need medical attention please first check your symptoms on the NHS 111 website. Even if this is not related to COVID-19
- If you do need to speak to a GP, please call us on our usual number 01709 559955, we will put you on a triage list and a clinician will call you back to assess you. This is for every problem, not limited to COVID-19
- We will still see patient in surgery, if after a telephone assessment the GP thinks that you need to be seen we will arrange a time for you to attend.
- We will be reducing the number of face-to face Nurse/HCA appointments to essential appointments (for example Baby Vaccines, Urgent bloods)
- If you are given an appointment to attend Surgery you may be provided with and asked to wear protective items such as masks, gloves and aprons.
Our staff are also at risk, while we aim to deliver the best service possible, we do have staff who are off and anticipate that staff are likely to be off due to the strict self-quarantine rules. Please bear with us and be kind to our staff working hard to do their best for you.
We will keep you up to date on any future changes as they happen.